- Study Abroad
- Test Preparations
Welcome to Viber Education Institute Pvt. Ltd
The greatest appeal of studying in Japan is its academic environment where one can study state-of-the-art technology and acquire the knowledge that enabled Japan’s phenomenal postwar economic growth. Whether it is electronics, Japanese literature, medicine or international business administration, Japanese universities and other institutes of higher education can offer course studies or research programs of virtually any field. The ratio of students who go on to universities (undergraduate level) and junior colleges (regular courses) is also very high in Japan at 56.2%. This figure is indicative of the high standard of education in Japan. Many institutions of higher education, such as universities and junior colleges, are well equipped with fine research, computer, and library facilities and enable students to carry out their research in an excellent environment.
Nepalese student for study in Japan
Most students first enroll for Japanese Language course for 12 months to 15 months, once they are competent in the language then they can enroll for academic study to different Japanese colleges or universities. Students who want to go Japan need to understand that first they will be studying Japanese Language course then after only main course of study. Generally, a prospective student first enrolls in a Japanese language institution after arrival in Japan. In many cases, he or she studies Japanese and other related subjects at the language institution for between one and two years and then takes the entrance examination for a university. For this reason, the choice of the Japanese language institution is very important for the prospective student.
Why to Learn Japanese?
• Japan has the 2nd largest economy in the world.
• Knowing Japanese brings business opportunities.
• Japanese is a gateway to other Asian languages & cultures.
• Japanese-speakers are the Internet’s 3rd largest language group.
• The Japanese are innovators.
JAPANESE LANGUAGE CLASSES
We conduct Japanese classes at our Student’s place by deputing Native Japanese Teachers and accommodate a maximum of 7 students per batch, so that best individual attention can be given. Crash Courses too are conducted for spoken Japanese to help Business people learn to speak Japanese through Native Japanese Teachers in a very short time.
The general case of studying in Japan begins with a student first enrolling for a Japanese Language course for at least six months in Nepal. Once this course is completed successfully the student gets an admission into a school or college in Japan where they need to study Japanese Language for another one or two year depending on their proficiency level in Japanese Language. Japanese Language at DOEC AIEPL offers Japanese Language courses to our students who want to pursue their further studies in Japan or just want to learn Japanese Language for any other purpose. To be eligible to study in Japan the student:
• Should be a +2 or equivalent graduate.
• Should have studied Japanese Language for at least six months (160 hours).
• Should have not been rejected before, either for the Japanese student visa or certificate of Eligibility.
• Certificate of all the educational backgrounds
• Certificate for minimum 6 months (160 hrs) of Japanese Language training
• Certificate of work experience if applicable
• Certificate of relationship verification of the applicant with the sponsor for eg. Father, mother. Certificate of property valuation.
• Certificate of tax clearance, income source of the sponsor.
• Certificate of Bank balance with minimum six month’s transaction.
• Certificate of good conduct confirming non-involvement in any criminal activities from the district police headquarters (Police report)
• Certificate from a registered doctor confirming the student to be physically and mentally fit.
• 12 copies of passport size photographs
• Copy of Valid passport
EMBASSY OF JAPAN IN NEPAL :
Address: Lazimpat, Kathmandu